Conservative Candidate for Walthamstow
I came into politics to champion the issues that matter to local people. For too long, Labour have taken Walthamstow for granted and the people of Walthamstow deserve an MP who is passionate about making real improvements to the area, not just banking on their vote.
I grew up in East London and have lived here all of my life. I am a former world karate champion and am passionate about using sport to give youngsters opportunities to get on in life.
I am a mother and work in the charity sector, helping homeless people get skills and qualifications so they can get back into work. I am also a School Governor and Secretary to the Waltham Forest Safer Neighbourhood Board.
I will work to:
- Continue working with the police to reduce crime and make the streets of Walthamstow safer for families
- Improve educational and vocational opportunities for our youngsters
- Promote apprenticeships and work schemes that help get people off benefits and back into work
- Build strong community relations and tackle radicalisation
- Secure investment for recreational and leisure facilities to return to Walthamstow
- Work with the Mayor to secure more affordable homes
- I will hold the Labour run Council to account to the people of Walthamstow for their poor record on housing, education, regeneration and support for business and community ventures
This is my pledge to the people of Walthamstow.
You can read more about Molly’s remarkable life here